By Nick Tommarello
Union High School
Thousands of tourists come from around the country and the world to see the beautiful city of Pittsburgh.
What is there to see and do? I sit down with James Hill, a graduate of Point Park University for Broadcast Reporting, winner of three Point Park University Broadcasting Awards, intern at Pittsburgh’s City Council, and tour guide for the Just Ducky Tours.
My questions for him are as follows:
1. What peaked your interest to become a tour guide?
2. How far do people come to tour Pittsburgh, and did you ever meet a tourist from another country?
3. What are some of the most common questions you are asked while giving a tour; and how many tourists do you get per day?
4. What are your top 3, must see sights in Pittsburgh.
5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Just Ducky Tours